Honor the hard work and effort of those in your circle of friends and family members who are graduating this month with a graduation gift. You can find lots of affordable graduation ideas here at Arttowngifts.com. With the high cost of gas we have heard from some of our customers that they will not be able to attend the graduation ceremonies this year. As a result they really want to make sure to send a great gift to acknowledge the accomplishment of their graduates.
Graduation Gift Ideas for All Ages and Graduates
You may need a graduation gift for every age from a preschooler graduating to kindergarten to a medical student graduating from medical school. Here at Arttowngifts.com we have a perfect gift for any age or graduation type. For example the youngster might enjoy Graduation Balloons and Teddy while a law school graduate is sure to love a Wine Basket. For the high school or college graduate we even have a Graduation Gift Basket. This graduate even has cute hair and cap and gown. The gift includes a tower of boxes dressed up like a graduate with a square-shaped mortarboard and tassel. You have to see it to appreciate the full significance (it is really cute) of this gift loaded with snacks for those hungry graduates. For those of you who want a traditional gift basket our Gourmet Gift Basket lineup is sure to fill the bill.
Lasting Graduation Gifts
If you want to send a more lasting gift consider something from our Personalized Gift Selection such as a Personalized Tool or Personalized Tote. We also have Personalized Beer Mugs in several styles and the old stand by of Personalized Cuff Links. This is just a small sample of the ideas available in our Personalized Gift Store. Hopefully, these suggestions will give you a head start on your graduation gift shopping.
Great Quotes for Graduates
Here are some quotes about graduation that I just had to pass on. Maybe you can use a portion of one in your gift message or even a toast:
- Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed. ~Erma Bombeck
- You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
- Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. ~Author Unknown
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius
- If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you. ~Author Unknown
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. ~Henry Ford